Friday, August 16, 2013

First Speak-Out

Rain brings a fresh start

Started with Rain <3

     This is my first real attempt at blog writing. Yeah, sure I've had a blog before, but that was ummm, a poetry blog and that don't count..:P
    So, coming back to my first blog entry...I'll let you guys know before hand that, I'm just an ordinary girl who loves her life, in all the happy moments, the sad moments, the hurried moments, and the comfortable moments. I don't judge people nor do I stand irresponsibility. The latter idea being new for about a year. It came up when I turned 18 last year and becoming an adult got my responsible-ness up a huge peak..:P
    There I go ranting again..Sorry..
    Where was I? Oh, yeah, my first post. I have been waiting around for this one for about a couple of months now. And why, you ask? Because I wanted the right kind of Rain. I know I sound silly, but Rain has always been a clarifying, intense, refreshing kind of thing for me. Not all Rains do that, you mark my words. Only the real, cold, puddle-forming kind of Rain does that. Hence, the wait. :)
   Yesterday was my first real Rain this year and I gave me a lot of joy. What I really wanted to do was stay out feeling all the Rain drops on me for an hour or so. But, alas! Fate stood in my way in the form of my gigantic hostel warden. Nevertheless, this Rain brought me here, so, I really didn't mind. :)
   It made me start my program-coding attempt (technically, it was a re-start of the attempt, but let's skip that and it's one of those rare cool things engineering brings you), my packing because I'm going home today (yay!), and it rejuvenated my enthusiasm to fitness. Basically, these are really dumb things to start, I know.
   But, what I want you guys to do is that,  
Go find your fresh starts for things you've always wanted to start but never got around to 'em 
Look out for the stuff that make you happy, content, and rejoicing
Dream big, dance in the rain, and live fully
There's no time or place for regrets, so why bother doing things you might regret? 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment